For bulk orders over 2 harnesses use coupon code BULKHARNESS on checkout for 20% discount.
The SafetyLink Adventure Harness has been specifically designed for the Outdoor Recreation Industry. The harness has a large high set solid front waist attachment point suitable for activities such as abseiling, giant swing and high ropes course. There is also a large solid rear dorsal attachment point which is suited to activities such as leap of faith, pamper pole and giant drop. The harness is highly adjustable to fit a multitude of users.
• One size fits all, highly adjustable.
• Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1
• 15kN rated front waist and rear dorsal attachment points.
• With two adjustable waist buckles as well as leg, chest and rear adjustment buckles creating maximum user adjustment.
• Wide 45mm heavy duty webbing with secure fast adjustment buckles.
• Contrasting colours distinguish the top and the bottom of the harness for ease of fitting as well as clear inspection of the critical stitching.
• The sturdy design incorporates structural webbing from the rear of the leg loops right through to the dorsal attachment point creating a safer and more comfortable harness.
• Traceability label pack includes a page that can be easily marked with site specific traceability documentation.
Users should be competent in the use of harnesses and consult AS/NZS 1891.4 in regards to selection, use and maintenance before beginning any tasks requiring the harnesses use.
This harness must be correctly fitted to the user by a competent person and used only as intended with secure attachment being made to the fall arrest attachment points only. Making alterations or additions to this harness not intended or agreed by the manufacturer may result in serious injury or death.
When securing a harness via a lanyard or rope to an anchorage point the connection should be at a level which will result in the minimum free-fall and the least total fall distance consistent with the wearer’s ability to carry out tasks. The maximum allowable free fall of this full body harness is two (2) metres.
When making any connection to an attachment point on a harness which cannot be seen by the wearer of the harness, either the connection should be made before putting the harness on, or the connection should be made and checked for security by a second person.
All safety procedures must be complied with in accordance with the current safety code(s) of practice(s) for working at heights.
Designed and Tested to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1891.1.
HARNESSES MUST BE INSPECTED AS SAFE EVERY TIME BEFORE USE AND AFTER EACH USE.
ALL PRODUCTS MUST BE USED WITHIN THEIR INTENDED DESIGN ONLY.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN A SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN AND NEED HELP PLEASE CONTACT SAFETYLINK 1300 789 545.