Flying Fox Pulley
SafetyLink's Multi Point Pulley is designed for use with high ropes activities eg. flying foxes and horizontal belay systems.
• Multiple attachment points, for securing back ups and lowering off systems.
• Suitable for cable and rope between 8 - 12mm in diameter.
• Premium quality high speed sealed bearings.
• Innovative drop resist hooks prevent the pulley from leaving the cable should it be dropped during install or removal.
• Low wear stainless steel wheels to minimise cable damage and deposits.
• Stainless steel body and wheels.
• Marked with individual serial number and batch numbered.
• Independently tested by a NATA test facility to meet international standards for pulleys DIN EN 12278 (2007-08).
• Complies with Australian Standard 1891.2 fall arrest systems and devices.