The Hydrajaws Scaffold Tie Tester Kit will test all types of anchor most commonly used for anchoring scaffold ties up to a maximum tensile load of 25kN. Adaptors include a standard Bolt Test Adaptor, M16 Threaded Stud Adaptor and M12 Ringbolt Adaptor Clevis which means a wide range of fixings can be tested. The M2000 Scaffold Anchor Pull Test kit is easy to use and light to transport.
• Detachable dual scale 25kN Analogue Gauge.
• Load spreading bridge with adjustable telescopic legs and swivel feet.
• Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor.
• Turning Handle with 22mm integrated nut (for use in confined spaces).
• Calibration certificate (valid for 12 months).
• M12 Ringbolt Adaptor Clevis.
• M16 Threaded Stud Adaptors.
• M16 HT Hex set screw.
• M16 x120mm stud bolt.
• Robust carry case.
• Full operating instructions.
Each structural anchorage, after installation, should be submitted to an axial pull-out force of 6kN to confirm the soundness of the fixing.