XTRALIGHT FULL BODY HARNESS
Easy fit, comfortable and light weight harness.• SafetyLink’s XtraLight harness is fitted with all alloy hardware to reduce weight on the user.
• 5 point adjustable XtraLight harness which caters for a wider range of personnel.
• Front and Rear attachment points, Gear Loops for rescue scenarios.
• Adjustable quality alloy buckles creating maximum user adjustment.
• Traceability label pack includes a page that can be easily marked with site specific traceability documentation.
PRODUCT CONSTRAINTS AND LIMITATIONS
All roof kit components must only be used with systems and equipment that meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1, 1891.3 and 1891.4.
Adjustable rope lines are designed for single users up to 140kg only and must not be used to form horizontal lifeline systems.
Roof kit components are designed and intended for personal height safety use and must not be used to lift or restrain equipment and materials.
SafetyLink recommends that adjustable life lines be used in a manner that ensures the user is always in Fall Restraint (under tension/no slack in the rope line) When this is not possible the user will be working in Fall Arrest (limited slack in the rope line). The user must ensure the minimum amount of rope line slack is present and must continually assess and adjust ropes and anchor attachment points to ensure that the maximum possible free-fall remains under
two (2) metres.
- ALL PRODUCTS MUST BE USED WITHIN THEIR INTENDED DESIGN ONLY.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN A SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
- HARNESSES MUST BE INSPECTED AS SAFE EVERYTIME BEFORE USE AND AFTER EACH USE.
- SIX MONTHLY LOGGED SAFETY INSPECTIONS ARE TO BE COMPLETED BY A COMPETENT PERSON. (REFER TO HARNESS CARE/MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS)