Roof Workers Kit
GET TWO FREE KARABINERS WITH EVERY ORDER OF ROOF WORKERS KITS ADD TWO KARBNR001 TO YOUR SHOPPING CART AND APPLY CODE FREEKARBNR001 TO RECEIVE YOU TWO FREE KARABINERS.
- A complete height safety access kit with storage bag.
- Spectra 1100 harness with twin chest webbing fall arrest attachment and single rear steel D dorsal attachment.
- With a highly adjustable 15m kernmantle rope line, this kit is designed to maintain maximum user safety whilst traversing across roof spaces and working at heights.
- The shock absorber tear webbing is permanently stitched to the rope adjuster, simplifying set up and use.
- New heavy duty storage back pack, ideal for transporting tools and equipment safely onto the roof space.
- This kit is intended to be used with one anchor point, if multiple anchor points are to be accessed additional karabiners will need to be purchased click here.
- Suitable for all trades requiring safe compliant access whilst working at heights.
1 x (1100) Full body fall arrest harness
1 x (3108) 15m Kermantle rope line with stitched in shock absorber and rope adjuster
1 x (K2) Karabiner steel screwgate
1 x (3506) 40mm x 1.5m loop sling
1 x Heavy duty back pack
Supplier: Spanset (6001SA SPECTRA)
Note to connect to more than one anchor, heightsafety.com recommends purchasing three additional Karabiners: Click here to purchase extra Karabiners.