Top anchor point on belayed activities. Provides extra friction to assist with slowing the decent for safer lowering of participants.
- Dramatically reduces rope shear to help extend rope life.
- Provides friction to assist with safe lowering.
- Solid 316 Stainless Steel centre minimises rope wear and deposits.
- Made from quality materials for maximum life.
- Will accommodate rope from 9.8mm-11.5mm.
- Rated to 15kn.
- Weight: 1kg.
- Size: 125mm x 120mm x 40mm.
- Meets AS/NZS1891.2.
- Reduces rope wear due to its low shear factor and creates more friction to help with controlled descents.
For use on permanent belay set ups such as climbing walls and high ropes activities.