The Gridmesh Anchor™ (GMA) is a breakthrough product in personal fall protection. The patented design allows a user to set a fall protection anchor point above a grid mesh clad structure across two supporting beams that distribute the load of any fall that occurs. The product can be set up quickly, without the risk of a fall, enabling a worker to access locations below safely without the need for scaffolding, rope technicians or elevated working platforms.
- No exposure to a fall risk to install the Gridmesh Anchor.
- Can be used by rope access personnel for an anchor point.
- Can easily be set up above ladder access points for safe ascending and descending of ladders.
- Proven practical device for use in confined space rescue.
- Can be quickly and easily be installed for a rescue at height – with the 22.2kN (5000lbs) rating enabling the rescuer to connect to the same anchorage point if required.
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS / INDUSTRIES
The Gridmesh Anchor is designed for use as either a fall protection anchor or as a mobile crane device for lifting loads up to 1.2 tonne in:
- LNG Plants
- Petrochemical / Chemical Plants
- Mine Platforms
- Drilling Rigs
- Power Stations
- Mine Sites
- Processing Plants
- Oil & Gas Platforms
- Storage & Offloading Vessels
- Domestic Gas Plants
- Anywhere you have grid mesh
The Gridmesh Anchor can be used by up to two people as a fall arrest anchor device. Third-party testing confirms the product provides the strength rating of 22.2kN (5000lbs) in accordance with the testing requirements for AS/NZS 5532. The device has been tested to EN795 as a single person anchor for fall protection and meets AS/NZS1891.1 requirements for single or two-person fall arrest anchors.
The Gridmesh Anchor can also be used for materials handling/lifting loads up to 1.2 tonne. See the user manual for more info.