Flying Fox Brake Block
SafetyLink’s brake block is for use in assisting to arrest participants at the end of flying fox’s. Designed to work in conjunction with engineered counter weight/sprung braking systems.
- Suits 8mm – 18mm Cable.
- All Hex head bolts, washers, spring washers & nuts are 304 Stainless Steel.
- Brackets are made from one piece 304 Stainless Steel for long life cycle.
- Black high quality nylon ram blocks for minimum wear on cable and pulleys.
- Dual anchor points allow for easy rotation allowing maximum block life.
- Comes with a steel karabiner for ease of attachment to a brake line.
- Weight: 5.5kg.
- Size: 250mm x 210mm.