Roof Workers Kit
- A complete height safety access kit with storage bag.
- Spectra 1100 harness with twin chest webbing fall arrest attachment and single rear steel D dorsal attachment.
- With a highly adjustable 15m kernmantle rope line, this kit is designed to maintain maximum user safety whilst traversing across roof spaces and working at heights.
- The shock absorber tear webbing is permanently stitched to the rope adjuster, simplifying set up and use.
- New heavy duty storage back pack, ideal for transporting tools and equipment safely onto the roof space.
- This kit is intended to be used with one anchor point, if multiple anchor points are to be accessed additional karabiners will need to be purchased click here.
- Suitable for all trades requiring safe compliant access whilst working at heights.
1 x (1100) Full body fall arrest harness
1 x (3108) 15m Kermantle rope line with stitched in shock absorber and rope adjuster
1 x (K2) Karabiner steel screwgate
1 x (3506) 40mm x 1.5m loop sling
1 x Heavy duty back pack
Supplier: Spanset (6001SA SPECTRA)
Note to connect to more than one anchor, heightsafety.com recommends purchasing three additional Karabiners: Click here to purchase extra Karabiners.