Roof Workers Kit
- A complete height safety access kit with a heavy duty storage back pack.
- Premium 1104 Ergo harness fitted with rear dorsal extension, chest D ring and suspension trauma relief straps.
- New heavy duty storage back pack, ideal for transporting tools and equipment safely onto the roof space.
- With a highly adjustable 20m kernmantle rope line, this kit is designed to maintain maximum user safety whilst traversing across roof spaces and working at heights.
- Suitable for all trades requiring safe compliant access whilst working at heights.
- This kit is intended to be used with one anchor point, if multiple anchor points are to be accessed additional karabiners will need to be purchased.
1 x 3108 Restraint line (20m) & adjuster
1 x 1104 Full body harness (universal fit)
1 x Suspension trauma relief straps
1 x K2 Steel Screw gate karabiner
1 x 3053 Lanyard (1.8m) with shock absorber
1 x 3501 Heavy duty anchor sling (1.3m)
1 x Heavy duty back pack
Note to connect to more than one anchor, heightsafety.com recommends purchasing three additiontional Karabiners: Click here to purchase extra Karabiners.