The NEW KASK HP Plus is a high-tech helmet designed for professional rescue and working-at-height applications and is particularly suited for:
- Emergency rescue.
- Rope access technicians.
- Specialists working at height.
- Lightweight – 500 g excluding visor and ear defenders.
- Multi-direction adjustments for best fit, user comfort and safety.
- 10 air intake valves are protected with aluminium anti-intrusion grilles which act as one-way membranes to deflect debris, water and chemicals from entering the helmet.
- Internal channels for best ventilation, keeping the head cool.
- Moisture wicking, removable, washable internal padding.
- Polygiene® technology inhibits bacteria growth.
- Stowable internal head harness/adjuster allows multiple helmet stacking without damage.
- External lamp clip system is compatible with all current style headlamp elastic bands.
- Optional accessories include full face visors, half visors and bayonet style ear defenders.