Full Body Harness
Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement.
- color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning.
- sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly.
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allows easy organization of work tools.
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment.
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment.
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel.