SafetyLinks Single Rope Pulley is designed for use with high ropes activities. Examples being giant swing haul lines and vertical belay ropes on climbing activity’s.
• Suitable for ropes between 10-16mm in diameter.
• Single person load rated 15kN.
• Nylon wheel stepped and tapered prevents excessive rope wear and deposits.
• Innovative design incorporates axle fail safe, should the axle fail the pulley frame will catch the rope.
• Quality high speed bearings.
• Stainless Steel construction.
• Weight: 303g. Size: 130mm x 70mm x 50mm.
• Independently tested by a NATA test facility to meet international standards for pulleys DIN EN 12278 (2007-08).
• Complies with Australian Standard 1891.2 fall arrest systems and devices.