Gesipa Battery Powered Rivet Tool Powerbird BT
1 x Gesipa Battery Powered Rivet Tool.
1 x Extra Battery.
Gesipa Riveting Tool
Gesipa Powerbird BT Cordless Rivet Tool.
Used in conjunction with Gesipa Bulbtite rivets, RV6605-9-6W (Drill size 7.8-8.2mm, 7.7 x 27.7mm length, 1.9-9.5mm grip range).
For use on installing SafetyLink's FrogLinks and Classic SurfaceLinks.
- Blind rivets from Ø 4.8mm steel up to ø 6.4mm in all materials.
Design Features: Freedom:
- Versatile cordless riveting tool for outdoor and indoor applications.
- The PowerBird can set blind rivets up to 1/4’’ in all materials.
High Speed Setting:
- Constant forward and backward speed of the jaw assembly.
- Immediate re positioning of the jaw assembly after completion of the setting process saves energy and increases setting frequency.
- Electronic control, no mechanical switching.
- Electronic temperature and overloading monitoring.
- High efficiency through ball screw drive with low energy dispersion.
- 3 piece anti-wear jaws.
- 3/16’’, 5mm, 6mm, 1/4’’
- Extended nosepieces available.
- 1 Battery and Charger.
- Metal Carry Case.
- Ideal balancing and comfortable handle for low effort work.
- Exchange nosepieces and wrench stored in tool.
- Compact, shockproof plastic housing.
- Disposal of spent mandrel through action of gravity, either forwards through the nosepiece
or backwards into the spent mandrel container.
- Weight: 2.2Kg.
- Operating voltage: 14.4V.
- Traction power: 8.500N.